Hair Again Book

chris2010

The video for the book looks like it's just another scam in my opinion.

It looks unprofessional and tacky.

That guy has done a few products to buy online so i suspect rubbish and a waste of money.

It is not mentioned on the any of the leading forums which i use regularly.

What you might be very interested in buying is Spex project however http://maximumhairminimumloss.com/

I have personally purchased this, as well as a vast number forum members and everyone raves very highly about it.

I found it personally very helpful indeed and was written and made by Spex, would is very well known within this community and helped thousands of people over the years.

He has a review topic about his project here : http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/160522-spex-new-hair-project-excellent-read.html

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

This is a BS crappy spun off piece of caca. 'john kelby' is a ficticious person who has never had bair loss, if you watch the video right through to the end you will see as the post mentios above that the same jOhn kelby goes on to pitch on another product staright away.

I actually bought it just to see what all the hype was all about and its all 100% crap, its selling the hope and dream that eating a load of herbs and making an organic potion out of nettles and blueberries is going to make your hair tyhick and full again.

THis guy is just a voice over for a complete piece of geenric crap taht they have spun off to make money out of the naive and desperate all of us!

AVOID.

Edited by Ukresponder

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------