just after surgery with dr saiffi

dingdong12

hi guys im just one week out of surgery .i chose dr marwan saiffi of am med clinic in poland . i had 1500 grafts fut

i found the whole experience excellent , the way in which i was treated and the level of care i recieved was second to none.

i shall post some pics shortly.

i urge anyone esp i n europe to consider this surgeon , he may not be recommended on here but i researched him greatly before hand and was not let down .

lets hope the results are as equally as impressive.

please free to ask any questions

Dingdong

I'm due for mine with Dr Saif in 4 weeks, so am very interested in seeing some pics as soon as you are able to.

Ive been in contact with hairtohelp2 regularly and he is very happy with his results fo far (4months post surgery) Also Portchester Pirate is very pleased and going back for crown work a couple of weeks after me.

Any other info you have would be appreciated.

I havent read you story , but why only 1500 grafts ??

Cheers

Just a quick question , how did you take GBP cash there ?? I was wondering if you can pay by credit card as the Zloty rate is very good at the moment.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

hi buzz

ill get pics as soon as. dr saifi took lots and iv meaning meaning to contact him to get them sent across

with regard to the number of grafts. i only needed work to front region of hair i have a receeding hairline and needed no work done on the crown. hopefully it remains that way.

my general feeling of the whole experience looking back a week after the surgery was that it went fantastic. everything went according to plan from being picked up at airport , put up in hotel etc

the actual surgery itself was done in very clean and modern clinic with dr saifi doing all of the surgery from donor hair removal to placing of the grafts,he had 4 technicians doing the splitting of hairs and one girl helped him place the new hair

my impression of dr saifi was that he was very competent and felt at ease that he was very capable in what he was doing. i hope my faith is well deserved and my results match the positive experience i had there. its good to know that you have spoke to others who are pleased with the results

i took cash over with me in my hand luggage and didnt let it out of my sight. i also would have liked to have paid by credit card but he does not offer this facility, im not quite sure why, i didnt push the issue so he may be able to offer that some how, i presume he wants to benefit from the good exchange rate.

please contact me with any questions, wroclaw is a beautiful city so i suggest having a stroll around.

i hope you have equally a good experience.

All sounds good, pretty much on par with everyone I have been in contact with.

Shame about not accepting credit cards, but at the price he charges I can hardly blame him !!

Can you comment on the scar, how is this looking ?

Thanks and look forward to seein the pics.

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

i didnt realise how deep a inscision the donor area would be, i was quite shocked when i looked at what they had taken out in term of it being quite a chunk of flesh.

it seems to be healing very well , and i think it will be barley noticable .he seems to be very good on this front.

out of curiosity how many grafts are you getting and how much for??

Yeah I must admit I was shocked when I saw it from photos . Dr Lindsey regularly shows pictures of this and it makes me think its a bigger procedure than many say it is,

At the moment, I have only had a consolt based on photos. Im hoping for 2000-3000 thousand. I have a lot of hair all over still, but am limited to keeping it short. This way it doesnt look as if i have any hair loss, but Id like to be able to wear it a bit longer and style it.

I believe the price per graft goes down the more you have. Ive been quoted ?2950 For 2000 grafts and I think from memory ?3500 for 3000

Im still thinking of Fue which he will do at ?2.25 per graft.

Total 5134 grafts.

i paid around 2400 f0r 1500 grafts fut

i wouldnt be put of by the strip technique im glad in a way i didnt realise the extent of the depth of the wound. i dont feel like i have had a large piece of flesh removed now or after the surgery.

i may consider going back for more work in a year or two if i feel i need it but hopefully i will be satisfied by the outcome of this procedure.

did you think about any doctors in uk??

i paid around 2400 f0r 1500 grafts fut

i wouldnt be put of by the strip technique im glad in a way i didnt realise the extent of the depth of the wound. i dont feel like i have had a large piece of flesh removed now or after the surgery.

i may consider going back for more work in a year or two if i feel i need it but hopefully i will be satisfied by the outcome of this procedure.

did you think about any doctors in uk??

2400 for 1500 grafts? that is super cheap....is this doctor legit? that is 1.60 a graft...never seen a doctor so cheap

hi rod

i must confess i did not take any pics myself during the procedure but the doc took plenty.

i shall upload them as soon as he forwards them on.

i must say i was one of the cynical ones about him beforehand , i hope my results are as good as i hope

Hi Buddy,

I'm in the same boat as you because I've had a surgery with a non-recommended surgeon that I discovered on this forum and I've had a wonderful experience. But if we don't provide evidence to forum members its entirely useless for other members to make an informed decision whether they wish to have a procedure with the surgeon.

I've been on the forum a couple of years now and we all need to document our progress. Even the best doctors show the best results and not the average one's.

Regards

Rod

Dingdong - Yes I went to Rodgers & Farjo. I was originally booked with Farjo but cancelled.

I know they have a great reputation but the price was very high. I just wasnt 100% happy with Roders.

I had email consolts with Bisanga & Hasson & Wong. H&W were spot on and were willing to drop the price due to my needs and location. Also assist with the flight & and accomodation. I just didnt fancy the journey ,I know many say you shouldnt be put off by this.

For some reason Dr Saifi kept popping up and I have seen many happy customers of his. Nothing to the level of the coalition docs obviously , but enough to install confidence.

Rod has stated that there many photos to go but which may be true in comparison to other docs. If you need assurance, contact :

Jonnyboy12

Portchester Pirate

Almighty

Hairtohelp2

Rlc26

I have been in contact with these privately. All nice blokes that will really offer a lot of help and information.

Ill let you know on others but cant remember their names at the moment. I would really only concentrate on the ones that have fully grown out.

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi Dingdong

Sorry , its Johnnyboy74 , also givemehair & Mark11

Total 5134 grafts.