Recommendations for HT in Seattle, WA

Considering HT, have visited with Bosley, will consult with Advanced Hair in Bellevue. Advanced Hair procedure sounds easier and certainly less invasive but wanted others thoughts/recommendations in the Seattle/Bellevue WA area. Thanks for any information that you can provide.

I would not take the risk of going to Bosley. Go to a top clinic. Definitely consult with Hasson & Wong in Vancouver. Don't be concerned about traveling for your HT. Pick a top surgeon you are comfortable with. This is an important decision and you only have a limited supply of hair to transplant, so going to the right surgeon is key. There are a lot of great clinics on this site and H & W is not far from you.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Hasson & Wong are a solid choice and not too far. I also suggest Dr. Steven Gabel. He is based in Portland, OR but has an office in Seattle.

See the thread, Dr. Steven Gabel- Consultations in Seattle, WA

Dr. Gabel will be conducting consultation appointments in Seattle, Washington on Friday, January 20, 2012.

The address of our downtown Seattle office is:

Bank of America Plaza

800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4100

Seattle, Washington 98104

Please feel free to contact us by telephone or e-mail if you would like to schedule an appointment.

Phone: (877) 936-4247

E-mail: info@gabelcenter.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website