FUE red dots

Does anybody know how long it takes for Fue red scars to start to fade? and what about the small dents where they planted the hair do those ever smooth out? At this point about three weeks after having surgery the newly planted hairs are starting to fall out and when the sun reflects off my scalp you can see hundreds of little dents.

Remember, you just had hair follicles removed from your scalp and planted in another area. It will take a little time to heal and get back to normal.

I'm at 1 month post op and I still have a little itchy and redness in the donor area. The planted area is a little rough and I am using Dermatch to conceal.

Healing times vary but I think a month or so should be enough (FUE) to look relatively normal.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody know how long it takes for Fue red scars to start to fade? and what about the small dents where they planted the hair do those ever smooth out? At this point about three weeks after having surgery the newly planted hairs are starting to fall out and when the sun reflects off my scalp you can see hundreds of little dents.

Have read a lot of post by now, and it seem to be normal -

As I understand, then you have had FUE done - would you be willing to contribute with your info to this post?:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164781-step-1-fue-prices-vs-satisfaction-comparison-overview.html

Remember, you just had hair follicles removed from your scalp and planted in another area. It will take a little time to heal and get back to normal.

I'm at 1 month post op and I still have a little itchy and redness in the donor area. The planted area is a little rough and I am using Dermatch to conceal.

Healing times vary but I think a month or so should be enough (FUE) to look relatively normal.

Great point!! FUE is not a scarless procedure as some seem to think..there is still a healing process!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

At 27 days post op, I finally have no sign of redness (no dots either) under the very bright lights on my bathroom - although I have not checked outside. My hair in my donor area is very thick, so I may have the fue dots, and just not be able to see them.

Please note that I used polysporin on the donor area for about 21-23 days post op due to continued sensitivity in the area, so that may have helped.

I am pretty sure you are supposed to stay out of the sun for at least 3 months after your procedure, so please consider that, as well.

As time goes on I think the redness is going away a little its been 1 month now but since I have almost nothing in the front yet I buzz cut it down to about a 1/4 inch so you can still see the red spots in back and dents in the recipient zone. I'll try to post a pic from my pc at home I can't from my I phone for some reason. Now it's just a waiting game to see the results of the growth.