Nioxin products

hi guys

i am using nioxin shampoo system 2 currently. however, the nioxin website says that to achieve results, i need to add in the conditioner and scalp therapy.

i am wondering any guys who are using nioxin shampoo, do u also use their conditioner and scalp therapy.

even for guys who are not using nioxin products, do you use conditioner and scalp therapy on top of your regular shampoo?

I rarely use a conditioner. To me it doesn't make sense unless your shampoo is frying your hair or something. Or I suppose if the conditioner really makes that much of a difference in making your hair look better.

I'm always using a "scalp therapy"..a topical.

hi guys

i am using nioxin shampoo system 2 currently. however, the nioxin website says that to achieve results, i need to add in the conditioner and scalp therapy.

i am wondering any guys who are using nioxin shampoo, do u also use their conditioner and scalp therapy.

even for guys who are not using nioxin products, do you use conditioner and scalp therapy on top of your regular shampoo?

conditioner isn't that important unless your hair is longer.

Conditioning also depends on your hair type and what you are doing while styling your hair ( blowdrying, coloring , etc.). I have to condition often as mine is dry,coarse and wavy.

Nioxin really isn't going to re-grow hair or stop loss. I actually use Nioxin (recently picked some up). The conditioner is great, has a nice menthol feeling and leaves my hair soft and shiny.

You choice to use it or not

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!