Warm Head for the Winter: Dr. Wesley 2282 FU

This 39-yr-old man underwent a 2282 FU session to his frontal region in order to improve the density and coverage of that area. He was particularly concerned with the progression of his fronto-temporal recessions. At about 10 months after this session, he was thrilled with the results.

Prior to this session the patient had suffered from psoriasis involving his scalp for nearly 10 years. In patients with certain dermatologic conditions involving the scalp, we feel that it is ideal to ensure that the disease is quiescent (controlled) for nearly one year prior to a surgical session.

WS.before.jpg.454a84fd40a7a22d5d2e366db473f1c5.jpg

WS.after.jpg.a4b5fa33c3887742c569c3e5de2208c5.jpg

WS.design.jpg.f5360ec92be3e506aba6179307cc71f3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! He was quite pleased.

Although he had a psoriatic scalp, the conditions that we are most interested in seeing resolve from medical therapy and remain quiescent prior to agreeing to move forward with hair restoration surgery are alopecia areata, lichen planopilaris (LPP), frontal fibrosing alopecia, etc.

Dr. Wesley,

Thank you for sharing this case. I can see why the gentleman is thrilled. He's received a very natural and pleasing result.

Great work!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 months later...