My experience - 2218 grafts with Dr. Glenn Charles in Boca Raton, FL

3 days ago I had a hair transplant of 2218 grafts FUT for my hairline. I had wanted to do something about my hair loss for around 10 years. It really started to thin in the front and I started wearing hats much more often as well as toppik. I have very straight and fine hair. More recently I have done a bunch of research on Hair transplants. I visited a Surgeon in San diego and one in Nashville and still thought maybe I would wait. So I did. I put it off for another year. Finally after realizing my hair loss would continue albeit slowly, I felt like I needed to go ahead with a transplant. I started spending more time on this site and called a couple Dr's that were recommended on here. I felt good about Dr. Glenn Charles and even though I live in Nashville, TN, I felt it was important enough to go with someone highly recommended. So I made the decision and made the appointment. I will try my best to update my pictures each month and answer any questions you may have regarding my procedure and progress. I have to say, the experience went better than expected. The worst part was getting the numbing injections, which lasted maybe 3-5 minutes and honestly wasn't as bad as getting dental fillings. The total procedure went from around 10:30 to about 3pm. We took a break for lunch and the kind staff brought me my sub sandwich that they ordered for me. I watched 2 movies which helped pass the time and for the most part couldn't feel a thing other than a little tightness in the back where the strip was taken out. Everyone was knowledgable and nice and I would definitely recommend Dr. Glenn Charles. I guess I'm not looking forward to waiting the 3-5 months for it to grow, but I know it will be well worth it once it does.

Welcome Better Days Ahead.

Do you have any pictures from your recent surgery?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Congratulations on your HT. You chose a top surgeon......Dr. Charles does really nice work and I am sure you will have a great result. Happy healing and keep us all posted.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1