enzyme and vitamin post surgical fraud?

hello,

after the surgery, the people at the clinic told me to buy from them a lotion consisted of ''enzymes''. also, pills that are said to be supplements of vitamin b and e containing a multiple amount of the daily suggested dosage of these, and a shampoo.

the thing is not only that none of them is working, even at the minimum, but i think they also harm the situation on my scalp. i avoided taking the vitamins for a long time now, haven't felt the slightest improvement from the shampoo, and that which worries me the most: applying the lotion today i saw two transplanted hair on my fingers [i am definite they were transplanted because it was a bald area before].

i will stop all of these for sure. you know how it goes with the drug and cosmetic business.

but, first of all, how could these people ruin their own job? besides stupid, it's a shame.

secondly, should i be worried about the hair that was shed because of this damned lotion? considering that transplanted hair never shed once they sprout, it's kind of scary.

thank you