Hair transplantation : Need advice!!!

Good morning,

I am 35 years old and I have been losing my hair since I was 21.

I am considering doing a hair transplant again as I had bad surgery approximatively 10 years ago.

I am looking for advice and assessment as several doctors already refused my case and I am looking for a very competent and ethical doctor to see if it's worth doing a hair transplant again.

Do not hesitate to give me the names of very good doctors if you have some! I am in France but I will go everywhere if I need to!

In my case it seems that I have extensive hairloss (genetic baldness with a hair loss pattern thinning on Top only) and a very poor result of 2 hair transplants. My donor area seems very weak. Furthermore the scarring of my previous strip surgeries is visible.

So I am quite anxious about doing a hair transplantation again.

Please find here some photos.

Thanks for your comment

forum1df.jpg

dsc041q.jpg

dsc0105ac.jpg

forum3z.jpg

dsc0118iz.jpg

dsc0042sj.jpg

Why have Doctors been refusing your case? Is it lack of donor supply? Weak donor supply? You do seem to have extensive scarring...maybe you could at least get the scarring fixed..

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Hey...your story seems somewhat similar to "StaggerLee123" story that he just posted. I put the link below. I commented on his post as I would yours so check out the link to see my and other responses to getting repair work and good doctors to go to for consults.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164262-my-hair-transplant-journey-has-not-been-excellent-adventure.html

I mean some doctors refused my case...but not all!

apparently there are two problems : weak donor supply and the scarring on the receiver zone that could be a problem for the growth of new hair...

that's what I was told!

Thanks for your answers! Apologize me if I don't use the correct english words as it is not my native language