Doing Fue in preparation for Fuss??

I have a really fukced up hair transplant(s) thanks to alvi armani and I cannot keep using dermmatch every single fukcing day to hide it. Thanks to dermmatch for the past 2 months or so I've been able to walk out and actually style and comb my hair although I try to stay a good distance away from people because up close my screwed transplant and dermmatch are both noticable.

I already had fuss so I have the strip in the back already, and I've had fue too so I'm diminished in general throughout the donor area.

With that being said, I think I now want a "touch-up" or a minor procedure(?) so that I can somewhat fill in the empty areas of my hair transplant in my hairline. I've successfully and thankfully have maintained my own hair with propecia, but that's not enough.

I want to go with strip with hasson and wong, but I want to save that for later as am sure I will not be able to do 3 strip procedures due to elasticity issues. So, can I do fue again but not interfere with the donor hairs that i wil use for future strip??? I want to get the most out of my next last and final strip in the future.

Although I need more grafts, I'm looking to currently take care of two specific regions which are directly in each of the right and left corners of my hairline, approx 2 inches in diameter on each side. Can I get away with only 300 grafts in each area?? I just want to denseup a little those areas so that the front row hairs down fall flat making very obvious my hair transplant and the lovely scars everywhere left by armani.

P.S. I returned here after a long time so please don't antagonize me as to why I dissapeared. It was becoming overwhelming for me consuming my brain and time. I was also offered a free touch up along with an appeal topity directly from armani which also made me stop posting. However since he never came through with his free touch up and since I am sick and tired of using dermmatch every day to hide his faults and because I cringe at the very thought of lost 5,000 grafts .... here I am once again.