How many grafts did they give me?

zeo

How many Grafts Did I get?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Impossible for us to count! Sorry...sometimes 1500 can look like 4000 and sometimes 4000 can look like 1500..no way to tell.

If you went to a reputable doctor Im sure you got what he said he gave you.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Your doctor should have a record of your grafts. Call him up and request a graft breakdown. They will be able to tell you how many grafts total and how many 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s you had. It is not unusual for a patient to request this info and it is your right to know it so don't feel shy about asking.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Your doctor should have a record of your grafts. Call him up and request a graft breakdown. They will be able to tell you how many grafts total and how many 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s you had. It is not unusual for a patient to request this info and it is your right to know it so don't feel shy about asking.

I know how many grafts I paid for and I know how many they told me I got, however I was having doubts and wanted to get a 2nd opinion by posting on this forum.

Just saying not a real good way to make friends with your prior doc coming on here and questioning your docs ethics without even talking to them. U dont even know u might have a great result in store and doing this is not called for just my opinion. U are questioning your docs integrity which i dont feel is justified at this stage. You should of asked them before coming on here. You just had surgery..!!!

again, my opinion.

Just saying not a real good way to make friends with your prior doc coming on here and questioning your docs ethics without even talking to them. U dont even know u might have a great result in store and doing this is not called for just my opinion. U are questioning your docs integrity which i dont feel is justified at this stage. You should of asked them before coming on here. You just had surgery..!!!

again, my opinion.

I expect to be fully happy with the upcoming results and am excited to see how it will grow in the coming weeks ahead.