Disfigured by MHR Boston

Mahair

Trying to live with permenent disfigurement at the hands of a Liar ,butcher and hack like Butcher Bill is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.I am in abject despair and regret by what this Quack has done to me. Be aware tht he left his skills at the door when he worked on me if he ever had any which I doubt. I did not deserve to be mistreated as I was by him . He is unethical and unscrupulous and I hope his peers root him out.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Trying to live with permenent disfigurement at the hands of a Liar ,butcher and hack like Butcher Bill is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.I am in abject despair and regret by what this Quack has done to me. Be aware tht he left his skills at the door when he worked on me if he ever had any which I doubt. I did not deserve to be mistreated as I was by him . He is unethical and unscrupulous and I hope his peers root him out.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

We all hear you, but I have to ask if you are on a schedule for ranting? Most people search here and will find the MANY negative posts from your experience. The repetitive nature of your posts become tiring to read.

I wish you the best on the road to recovery, but please be aware that we hear you, heard you, or will eventually hear you upon using the search.

----------------------------------------------------------