Crown area - thoughts please :S

bd88

Hi all, I have recently started to feel a slight tingling sensation on my crown for the past 2 weeks and I am not sure if i am thinning/developing a bald spot on my head or not. I would like some advice/opinions from you guys... I have MPB in my family and my hairline has receeded back in the last year or so. I am not on fin or minox

Please let me know your thoughts... Thanks in advance.

First photo about a month ago - other two just this morning..

photo.JPG.76904c81dc80417c012bd46b1f223e6a.JPG

today1.JPG.7af32c5b0769e5dda5e2432e481e2db0.JPG

today2.JPG.3beb30b8e03c7c6fc04c7c16cb0b7797.JPG

Thanks, guys. I feel that tingling now and again and do sometimes feel like it is my imagination but not too sure :S

Also my hairline has receded by quite alot towards my temples (about 9cm up) which only makes it feel like the top is thinning out more :S

Thanks, guys. I feel that tingling now and again and do sometimes feel like it is my imagination but not too sure :S

Also my hairline has receded by quite alot towards my temples (about 9cm up) which only makes it feel like the top is thinning out more :S

Why are you not using any medication (fin/minox) if your hairline has receded that much and you have a family history of hairloss?

i used rogaine for a while (3months), which didnt seem to be helping much - as i also heard it is not very effective on the hair line.

With regards to Fin, i just dont feel psychologically prepared to take that everyday for years to come - on top of the fear of side effects..

i understand very well these are the only PROVEN methods, so i guess i will have to start preparing for life without hair :S

3 months is too short to notice any effects of rogaine. It's better to use it a whole year and then evaluate.

If you can accept to live with hairloss, that your hair will slowly disappear, that's good for you. :)