Calling UK system wearers

seashanty

Hi everyone,

I feel devestated that avodart has stopped working for me. I know i should be grateful as i started receding at 19 and was worried then that i'd be bald by 25. I'm now 45 but of course i now discover i dont want to be bald at 45 anymore than 25!

I can't consider a HT as i get keloid scarring. I have scar on my chest that still hasn't healed after 7 years....imagine that on the back on my head, or even the grafts on the top on my head...ouch!

I am left with a hair system. I have mostly grey hair. I want low density and a modest result ie i dont want a big hair do. I want to keep my receding hairline on top ( I am 45 after all) but the top and vertex covered. I also have my hair brushed forward which i hope would make the hairline of the system less apparent.

Does anybody think i can achieve this? Is there a company people could recommend either business or online?

Also, looking to make pals on here. I have tried to send private messages but the site wont let me.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I feel devestated that avodart has stopped working for me. I know i should be grateful as i started receding at 19 and was worried then that i'd be bald by 25. I'm now 45 but of course i now discover i dont want to be bald at 45 anymore than 25!

I can't consider a HT as i get keloid scarring. I have scar on my chest that still hasn't healed after 7 years....imagine that on the back on my head, or even the grafts on the top on my head...ouch!

I am left with a hair system. I have mostly grey hair. I want low density and a modest result ie i dont want a big hair do. I want to keep my receding hairline on top ( I am 45 after all) but the top and vertex covered. I also have my hair brushed forward which i hope would make the hairline of the system less apparent.

Does anybody think i can achieve this? Is there a company people could recommend either business or online?

Also, looking to make pals on here. I have tried to send private messages but the site wont let me.

Thanks

Everyone will be more than willing to help..in order to see if your results can be achieved it would be very beneficial if you could post pictures!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I have been beta testing for a soon to be launched UK company.

I am on my second test system from them so far.

I have to say that the first i recieved was better quality all round,although in saying that this one isn't that bad just that the first i recieved was of much better quality, hair, ventilation etc......

Communication with the guy has been first class and he seems to be taking all my info on board and he also tells me that there are a further 4 beta testers out there(anyone on here?)

From what i can gather they will launch sometime in the early part of next year?

I have no idea what the name of the comapany will be but from what i can gather they are an established hairdressing business for a number of years and have supplied womens wigs in the past but are looking to supply mens hair systems.

This appeals to me as i would not be dealing with a hair vendor but actually someone who has been trained and works in the world of hair and not forgetting based in the UK!

If they keep the price reasonable and can match the quality of the first sysytem i recieved then they will be on to a winner.

I will obviously keep everyone updated.