HT using FUE with Dr.Madhu

rajendrans

Hello all,

I am planning to get a hair transplant done in india.

After reading numerous posts i can understand that Dr.madhu is highly recommended in this forum. All his patient results seems to be impressive.

However i am still worried that all the results that i have seen have been done with the traditional strip method. I would want to have my HT done through the FUE method.

Please let me know if there are any patient testimonials with the FUE method.

Does it really matter in terms of results when the method is either FUE or the FUT method.

Can i go ahead with Dr.Madhu for the FUE HT method readily.

Please infuse some confidence in me as i am very reluctant and the fear of failure is creeping in me as it involves a huge financial risk especially since its FUE which is expensive than the Strip method.

Please reply me.

Thanks

Raj.

Raj,

I think that for the most part a FUE is typically used for a lower graft count but if you need a higher graft count it is more typical to have a FUT.

However, I believe there is a small percentage of FUE transplants that have been used for a larger size HT.

I think that the FUE also can do more damage to your donar hair somehow....

I just had a FUT HT and I can tell you that it feels great to take action on something that was bothering me, I feel very happy to have gone down this road.

Good luck..

By the way, I believe my advice is sound however I am a HT newby so you should listen to all the more experienced people on this board.