Medical Hair Transplant Center

baldguy1973

baldguy1973,

Welcome! Using the forum's search feature I was able to locate only one discussion regarding Dr. Albert. from 2003. I suggest reading through the posts but a lot could have changed in that time.

Choosing a quality hair transplant surgeon is critical to a successful result. For a list of the prescreened hair restoration surgeons recommended by this community, click here. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I've been a guest on this site since 2008 and I have been doing a lot of research. I had a surgery booked with Dr. Feller back in 2010 but I had to cancel it due to personal issues. I was just considering Dr. Albert as an option because he's charging 3 dollars a graft and funds are really tight right now. I had a consultation with him, he seemed like a really nice guy. From his photos. He seems like he does good work. He's been doing hair transplantation for over 15 years and that's all he does. Dr. feller is a great guy and does amazing work. I just wish I wasn't so low on the funding.

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Appreciate it. I,ll see him tonight and perhaps you can help me understand if I,m missing something. I'm not overly educated about the process so Knowing myself I'm afraid I may make a rash decision because I so want to have this procedure!,

As expected, I'm ready to plunk down my money and do this. I really liked Dr. Albert and staff. He answered all my questions and seems really experienced. He explained to me the reasons why he continues to use his method vs the FUE which make perfect sense to me. So at this point all I have to do is pick a date. Nice thing for me is that I'll have this done in his new office in Bethlehem which is just around the corner. At the end of the day, he is experienced, personable, don't have hours of traffic to get to the city, reasonably priced...I can't come up with one reason to not move forward. I'll email you bald guy.

Cost should NEVER be any option with hair transplants.

He is probably charging 3 dollars a graft for a reason.

You are better off paying more and getting it done correctly.

Otherwise, you will be spending more money to repair the damage and you will reduce your limited supply of donor hair, which is precious for future hair loss down the line.

That ideology does not work in this industry

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.