native hair?

I hade a small fue of 500 grafts in temples last year, and had a small fue in oct 400 grafts to thinken up same area, my question is the transplanted hair grew from last year right away but most native hair has not, how long does it usualy take for native hait to grow back?

js2004,

Any "shocked" native or natural hair should begin growing back around the time the transplanted hair starts to grow. Regrowth of natural hair can take up to 6 months or even a year. Any native hair that hasn't returned after this point is probably permanently lost, most likely due to the progression of male pattern baldness. Sometimes hair transplant surgery can expedite the dying of hairs already on their way out.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks spex's I had a great surgeon and hair that was shocked was very thick and I was receding so hopefully it will grow back soon and on propecia for years and havent lost any hair in years.

If the hairs that fell out post-op from shock were healthy follicles they should grow back. Hairs that were very thin and unhealthy will probably not grow back. I usually see regrowth of the healthy native hairs or previously transplanted hairs grow back before the newly transplanted hairs.