What if a nw5-6 guy who prefers to have a buzz cut?

I guess the title explains it.

What if a guy who is nw5-6 wants to have hair but prefers to have a buzz cut? While I was browsing the "patient results" I happen to see some guys who are at higher nw levels and buzzing their head before ht, but after they grow in order to hide the scar. In my opinion that guy looks way much better and younger with shorter hair. (eventhough he had no hair on top.)

Some might say "if a guy buzzes his head he doesnt need a transplant" but I disagree with that. We all know how drastic a hairline can change the apperance of a person, even with the lowest clipper. Also , some might want to hold the option to buzz his head if he doesn't like longer hairstyles.

Let me clear myself with these cases I found:

Hair Restoration Journal -6.months 1 week

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157624-my-fue-2-years-after-scars-1-buzz.html

In Dr.Mohmand's case i really could not get if this guy is using nanogen in all pictures but his buzz looks great exept the scar in my opinion.Second is a guy who had FUE with Armani with success.(lucky guy, ha:) ) And also, he was a good candidate for FUE and I think he looks excellent.

I really like to know more about this, are there any guys who wonders this or wants a ht to achieve a good buzz cut look? What are the options for a nw5-6 guy who likes to have this?

gotta agree with you azazelgs, the buzz cut looks pretty good in my opinion. Even with the scar I thought it looked decent, and if he could tattoo or similar over the scar it would be perfect.

the longer hair made him look somewhat disheveled. This definitely has gotten me thinking a bit more about how I'll be styling my hair post HT. I expect that my loss pattern in several more years will be quite similar to his.