18 month after 1st surgery

huhu

Hi guys

These photo's are after 18 months from 1st surgery and 6 months from 2nd surgery.One photo before surgery

1st surgery - 1600 grafts frontal

2nd surgery- 3500 grafts crown

I am not satisfied with the results. I don't feel the density is sufficient

Please advise , I'm planning to have my third surgery next month

I want to shave my hair because I feel the hairstyle is indecent

IMG01405-20111203-2254.jpg.f79ee0518950fd5b1a8bf9a3a7176c8f.jpg

IMG01406-20111203-2254.jpg.bcc3caa8cdd668d67561f17a3d433981.jpg

IMG01409-20111203-2330.jpg.ee25471b3d1eb812ebbc00a0e54bb6a3.jpg

IMG01410-20111203-2330.jpg.1b7d5258ef4f0cbf3b0c448832a17402.jpg

IMG01411-20111203-2330.jpg.4447ae9eb15bc8004197783e16443dcb.jpg

DSC00012.JPG.578568488669c34007514b3f495de0f4.JPG

Is this last photo you posted before any of your HT surgeries?? If that's the case you're right I wouldn't be satisfied having used 5,100 grafts and getting those results. Did the same doctor perform both surgeries??? Do you have any post op photos for both surgeries?? Who was your doctor??? You do realize you don't have an endless amount of donor hair and you have already used up 5,100 grafts which is a hell of a lot. If you had both your surgeries with the same doctor I would definitely advise you look for another and pray you have enough donor supply left so that you may get some decent coverage. Even if the doctor trys to give you a discount i wouldn't go back because like i said you cant regrow the hairs that have been taken from your donor area already and your donor area only has so much to give.

My doctors of choice would be DR. Rahal, Dr Feller and Dr shapiro, all in that order. best of luck to you

I don't know man after looking at your donor area it looks like its getting worn out. I think the best route for your level of baldness and donor density would be a mixture of BHT and HT from whatever's left of your donor supply. The only good BHT/HT doctor that i know of would be DR. Umar in California. You shouldn't let traveling effect the doctor you choose to go with as its in the best interest of you and your self confidence. you are right tho and its only 5 months for your crown and i would wait and see till you hit the 12 month mark to see whats really going on up there.

Edited by Bowser1982

Hi,

I have been on this forum for a couple of years now and all the results fro dubai have been poor.

I do think that there is a recommended doctor from this forum who has a clinic in Pakistan , also practices in Dubai. That said you have used a lot of your donor hair. Before you do anything else you to do your research.

Good luck.

Regards rod

Yeah sorry to tell you man but it is pretty worn out. If you really do want to continue this journey I think A BHT/HT FUE would be in order. I don't think you can get stripped anymore with out it looking very thin in your donor area as it already looks pretty thin, But as i said I would wait to hit the 12 month mark and then decide on what to do after you see your full results. By the way are you taking any medication?? fin, rogaine?

Hi,

Did Doctor Pathomvanich perform both your hair transplants? Can I confirm that you are 5 months post surgery after your second HT? Are you in regular contact with the team at DHT Clinic?

At 5 months my HT was just really kicking in and the usual growth time is 12 months.

Good luck

Rod

Is this last photo you posted before any of your HT surgeries?? If that's the case you're right I wouldn't be satisfied having used 5,100 grafts and getting those results. Did the same doctor perform both surgeries??? Do you have any post op photos for both surgeries?? Who was your doctor??? You do realize you don't have an endless amount of donor hair and you have already used up 5,100 grafts which is a hell of a lot. If you had both your surgeries with the same doctor I would definitely advise you look for another and pray you have enough donor supply left so that you may get some decent coverage. Even if the doctor trys to give you a discount i wouldn't go back because like i said you cant regrow the hairs that have been taken from your donor area already and your donor area only has so much to give.

My doctors of choice would be DR. Rahal, Dr Feller and Dr shapiro, all in that order. best of luck to you

Agree!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Hi,

Are you in contact with the team at DHT Clinic? They are good to deal with and will offer advice to you. The photos do seem to indicate that you have not have significant growth at this stage.

Good luck.

Regards

Rod

Hi,

I don't think that DHT Clinic does FUE or at least when I went to the clinic they didn't. I think you are probably being a little hasty at the 6 month mark and deciding that the HT isn't going to work. Check out the growth times FAQ on this forum which may ease your concern a little.

Send the clinic an email and the photos that you have uploaded on this forum and get there opinion.

Regards

Rod

Hi,

I'm really confused, I want to go for FUE but Dr.Patho Damkerng recommended FUT because my baldness is far more advanced.

how much grafts can be obtained from FUE ?

Please advise

Hi Huhu,

I think that you getting a little ahead of yourself and deciding that you aren't going to get a good result. At this stage your grafts are only just starting to kick in.

I suggest that you read the faq's on this site which provides information about growth times. I also think that it is advisable to contact the clinic with any concerns that you have at this stage. The staff at the clinic are professional and I'm sure that they will provide as much support and advice as possible.

I don't know of any HT clinics that offer FUE in Asia. There are a couple of HT surgeons in Europe or US for you to consider.

Regards

Rod