Been wearing since I was 19...

BenCastro

And I love it.

I'm 21 now.

I don't wear partial pieces, I wear full cap systems.

I have a certain medical condition where chunks of my hair were falling off...

it was very unsightly.

I just ordered my first full cap system from HatsOffHair.

It should come in, any time now.

I will do a comprehensive review, pictures and all.

I find it a bit odd that there is an opposition to hair systems here. Other forums herald the undetectability of hair systems. But I understand that this place is more about hair RESTORATION, than anything else. So I suppose.

P.S, I am in no way affiliated with HatsOffHair. Just a college kid with bad ass hair.

I will answer any questions - if you have any.

My name is Ben. Atleast to you. I am not too keen on showing my identity just yet, because I'm very popular on Youtube and other media sites.

Keep on going strong, men.

I think the only opinion that counts when it comes to systems is that of the wearer himself. A lot of guys would find wearing one inconvenient in many ways, but if you're fine with it then that's all that matters, and there's no denying that some can look very natural.

I hope you've had plenty of good medical advice regarding your hairloss and it's cause, and are fully informed of whether there's any treatment available. This is important because it's possible for hair systems to cause further permanent loss and you wouldn't want that to happen if the cause of your hairloss is treatable.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I think the only opinion that counts when it comes to systems is that of the wearer himself. A lot of guys would find wearing one inconvenient in many ways, but if you're fine with it then that's all that matters, and there's no denying that some can look very natural.

I hope you've had plenty of good medical advice regarding your hairloss and it's cause, and are fully informed of whether there's any treatment available. This is important because it's possible for hair systems to cause further permanent loss and you wouldn't want that to happen if the cause of your hairloss is treatable.

Good point Matt!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

i have my hair system 3 months.. no issues what so ever i love it.. best and quickest result....