Regret of HT

sjones23

Yessss! That is the exact exact exact thing ive been thinking all day, especially today, Its those see thru post op pics that you look at when you can see a bunch of hair piled up on the head and you can still see scalp, and you think back to when you started shaving your head~! You still had plenty of hair didnt you! Id bet my nuts on it~! It startied looking thin and it gets all ratty and you cant style it properly and then you buzz it down to give it a nice diffuse loook, CHilled it out didnt it~! and you can pull that off with a number 3 for a while, then a 2, then a 1, and then you're bic'n it~

Were you thinking about FUE until you saw some of those grotesque post op pics with the swiss cheesed out back of the head! THinking if i get fue I can still shave my head off if i dont like it~! Until you saw what the back of your head looks like there~!

imho, if you pulled off the alpha-male Jason Statham look (ie. i'm bald but dating Rosie Huntington and look way more alpha than you), you're a very lucky guy. I wish I could, but too lazy to hit the gym.

Knew a coworker who always buzzed his head, got fue for a hairline, and continued to buzz to a 1 afterwards. Looks sleek and cool. But he always had that jock attitude and I bet his girlfriend wouldn't let him get an anchorman/slightly thinning hairstyle.

On the other hand, you're also booked with the best doc, so good results are almost guaranteed. Besides, you can still buzz to a 2 which will usually hide the scar well. I don't think you can go wrong with either decision you make.

Edited by cool2dunk

Galt,

This community welcomes and encourages its members to express their genuine opinons, good or bad regarding any and all physicians whether they are recommended or not.

I've found that because physician members of the Coalition have proven to produce excellent results consistently positive results, the vast majority of our members praise them, especially their patients. But how can you begrudge them?

I've found that members are very supportive of genuine patients who are concerned about their growth, experience and results. It's only when members making disparaging and knowingly false statements about highly esteemed physicians when members of this community may become defensive.

But frankly, spreading misleading and knowingly false statements about this community, its patients and/or physicians is in violation of our terms of service.

Thus, I am thankful that genuine members of this community recognize this and don't hesitate to call a spade, a spade.

Bill