Newbie. need advice on my Regimen

skootz

Hi Everyone , after reading for a while ive decided to join the network and be apart of the madness ...

I'd love some advice / input on my regimen. obviously you guys get this from newbies like me all the time so i'm sorry in advance for yet another repetitive post . i just want to make sure i'm getting at leasta half decent shot with what ive bought and i'm using at the moment...

Thanks in advance

scott

As you can see i shave it very short, usually i shave my head with a razor or at least give it a number 1 grade with the clippers

Currently 2-3 weeks into procerin 2 x daily , 5% Kirkland minoxidal 2 x daily and 2% Nizoral 2/3 times a week ( only a dab on the affected area with the shampoo though ) :o

2-84DEAD6E-958724-800.jpg.cba9304b0fbab8a346fa016b2cb36491.jpg

4-84DEAD6E-958724-800.jpg.578f16d0b8f5daff5cd73b89adfef496.jpg

2-2EE496C2-1016056-800.jpg.bcd84e2f9358ea8d3a67085feaaa1db3.jpg

.5mg has almost same effect as 1mg. so you should try at least 0.5mg finas. im getting 1mg finas daily but didnt get any side effects.

its very hard to get a result without it. Both Minox and Finas together are match winner, using alone one of them, it takes months to get a result.

B vitamin complex, Biotin, topikal anti-androgen, retin-a creame, azealitc acid, Grape seed extract, Panax ginseng e.t.c.