help please! advice on a HT doc...

rbte11

hi guys, Im 30 years old and have a small amount of hairloss in the front. ive been on propecia for many years now and my hairloss has been very stable since i started.

i want a slightly stronger hairline.

I have seen many results, and some docs that come to mind are : Dr feller, Dr feriduni, and Dr rahal...

I want an FUE...

Dr rahal has some amazing results but seems to be new in the FUE field.

my question is: how does Dr feriduni compare to Dr rahal??

thanks in advance for your time!

PS Bill and Pat - thanks for a great website...

Hi rbte11,

It is very difficult to compare one physician with another. The physicians listed on this site are all highly credentialed and it is a personal choice based upon your experience while consulting with a physician. The physician will make you feel comfortable with a suitable approach to the hairloss strategy you develop with him. Look at pictures, speak with the doc and ask to speak with a few past patients. Go with your feeling after the due diligence.

I used to work with Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles. He is a fabulous Dr as well. He is very open and honest about what can be done and if he can help or not. Consulting with him would give you a world of information and he often recommends you see at least three physicians for consultation.

It is important that you personally experience the interaction with a doctor and see if you feel comfortable with that physician.

Best of luck in your hair restoration experience!

"Opinions and expressions are solely my own!"

RB,

I know it sounds generic, but you honestly cannot go wrong with any of those physicians for FUE (in my opinion). Each has proven themselves with various, impressive cases presented on our network and I feel very confident recommending each surgeon.

Have you considered scheduling a consultation (or online consultation) to research these physicians further and possibly see which doctor makes you feel the most confident moving forward? Any geographical preference?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.