Hair Loss (Update)

MyNameIsRich

Hey again.I posted a thread around a month ago,

can be viewed here: ......

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/162899-ok-here-we-go-my-story-so-far-pictures.html

....Since then I have moved from the UK to Australia (no idea how long I will be here for/when and if i'll return to the UK)

however, I seem to have lost a shit ton of hair since then, or maybe its just that i never noticed before? The place where I'm staying has pretty revealing lighting in the bathroom, lights on or off the room radiates light.. id never seen my hair look this thin before.

anyways, heres some pictures, direct from showering and ive used a hair brush to demonstrate what i mean... my hair seems to be completely thinning out all over the top, which is a terrifying worry going from what i thought was just a slowly receding hairline...

rf6c.png

2ebhd7m.png

And a view from the top, with my hair resting in all directions...

19msfo.jpg

now my hair is longer that it usually is, and ive always had thin crappy hair but, it shouldnt be looking like this should it? its funny how in my last thread people were laughing at me and my 'hair loss' but now in just under a month later its a completely different picture, or am i just going insane? please gimme your views

OK, yeah something IS going on there. Your pics from last month looked good. These pics are very revealing. Time to jump on Finasteride, IMO. Give it 6 months to a year and see where you are then. You can add Minoxidil now or see where you are in a year with Finasteride before you start. Being as young as you are I believe the Finasteride would be a big benefit.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

The dreaded overhead shot....that's how I realized I was thinning diffusely too. You are definitely experiencing the early signs of MPB. On the bright side, your hair styled properly looks fine. I'd keep it a bit shorter and as RCwest recommended, give the meds a shot. And in the meantime start saving for a HT down the road. You could also try the buzzed look. I did that for a few years when I started thinning and it actually had me worrying about my hairloss much less. Then I grew sick of the look and wanted some options so I started down the long HT path.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

ive ordered Rogaine (3 months worth) and am consulting a hair clinic in 7 days time... ill be getting propecia then, and will take both hoping that there are no side effects.

supposing i stay on the drug, is it likely that it will thicken out the thinning all over and restore my hair (not including hairline) to its previous thicker state?

Tough to say, but it's certainly possible. The younger you are, the better you'll respond to the meds, imo. I have seen some guys in their 20s regrow their hair. It seems like 30-somethings and up maintain what they have.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Ill take one tomorrow after i shower as i have dermmatch in my hair...

could dermmatch be causing hair to shed also? i guess friday at the clinic will give me the answers but, im just trying to get a bit of vision at this stage.

i really do appreciate your responses in this thread, btw

On the bright side it is probably not as thin as it looks as it will be soaking after getting out of the shower. Will look far better when dry and styled.

Yeah, definitely not, and i use dermmatch if im really insecure about it on the day, but theres not really an upside to 'hmm, i think my hairs thinning out all over on the top?' is there.

Yeah, I'm just gonna see what friday brings but im not gonna lose against this. propecia and rogaine, and HT as soon as needed. hopefully my hairloss wont be too awful as my dads generally isnt, just thinned out on top.

And I'll get that crown photo up later

Okay, your hair is the spit of mine when i was 19, i am 33 now and still have my hair to and extent, receeded a good bit and thinned on the crown. You are lucky you have time. You are doing the right thing, catch it now. Take care.

Guest alizabell

IHT 9 Shampoo is the most popular and effective shampoo for hair loss. IHT 9 hair loss shampoo deep cleanses scalp and stimulate follicles to regrow lost hair. The hair loss shampoo is a well researched product from Lass Cosmetics and contains rare Indian herbs known for their hair care properties since 5000 years. A powerful hair loss product for both men and women, IHT9 is possibly the best shampoo which not only stop hair loss but also help regrow hair naturally.

The active ingredients in IHT 9 Hair Loss Shampoo gives pure herbal and nutritional supplements to the delicate (or dying) hair follicles. The ayurvedic scalp cleansers and conditioner in the hair loss shampoo keeps hair healthy and in good shape. The most significant property of IHT 9 natural hair loss shampoo is the fact that it does not interfere with harmonal balance (or imbalance) of your body. And therefore is the SAFEST shampoo for hair loss.

Herbal Hair Shampoo,Herbal Shampoo,Natural Hair Shampoo,Herbal Hair Loss Shampoos for Men & women