Dr Path's clinic

jeffy123

Hi all,

I just wanted a little information to put my mind at rest.

I'm thinking of having a HT with Dr. Path, and I know about his reputation and have read many great reviews about him on this site.

I just wanted to hear from people that have visited his clinic, in terms of the cleanliness and hygiene of the place. It's just that Thailand is not known for these kind of things and their water supply for instance is questionable (eg. people who travel there normally drink bottled water for fear of contamination).

I'm sure Dr Path's clinic is up to world standards and everything is properly sterilized and so forth for the procedure...I'd just like to hear some experiences with his clinic to put my mind at rest.

Thanks!

Ive had 2 procedures with Dr.Path

and i can tell you that Thailand,Bangkok is a first rate city now,clean great food and a wonderfull place to spend a week post op which i did on my 2 occasions.

Yes drink bottle water in every country is wise,

i had No PROBLEMS WITH ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS ETC ETC

AND MY RESULTS WERE GREAT

hes top class and so is his team

enjoy the experience

jeffy, I have seen quite a few satisfied patients from Dr. Path's clinic and have never heard anyone comment on the clinic itself being unsanitary.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I was just mainly concerned with getting infections and the like with the use of like unsterilized equipment and such.

But I just re-read your reply, and all seems good, looks like I have nothing to worry about.

Hi,

I had a successful transplant at the clinic and I can confirm that the hygiene standards are world class. I did think the consult was a bit rushed but this was the only slightly negative experience that I had.

Regards rod

i would agree with Rod there totally

and theres totally nothing to worry about there,

the clinic is spotless and the hygiene is top notch.

Thai people are great workers and take pride in their work.