Recommendations for HT in Australia?

jeffy123

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a HT and I'm looking for any positive reviews of surgeons in Australia.

If possible, I'm trying to avoid going overseas because it's hard getting time off work, and the difficulty in going back for checkups etc...

I've looked up Dr. Barry White/National Hair Institute but seen some bad reviews about him/them on this site.

I also haven't heard the best reviews about Dr Jennifer Martinick.

Most of the reviews about Dr. Knudsen seem ok, but he seems quite expensive and he only seems to do small sessions at once. However the cost is not that much of an issue if he does a good job.

Does anyone have any experiences or reviews of any good surgeons in Australia (Brisbane area if possible)?

Is it an up-hill battle trying to get a quality HT in Australia, or are there good surgeons that exist out there?

Thanks

I could not find a surgeon I was comfortable with in Australia so I went to Thailand to Dr Path and haven't looked back since. Seriously travel should not be a limiting factor, you need to take some time off work to recover anyway so why jot pick a good surgeon that is overseas?

Came very close to NHI in Melbourne but I was not satisfied with the fact they could only do little over half of my balding region. Also due to the bad reviews I saw on here I was not all that positive going with NHI.

Thanks for the reply.

Funny thing is, I was just in Thailand last month, if only I had decided to do it then.

When you traveled overseas to Thailand how long did you stay over there? After you had the procedure did you stay there longer so you could go back to Dr Path for a checkup? I am unsure about the logistics of the whole thing.

Also, I'm assuming I would need an initial consultation with him, so we could choose a strategy that was right for me. Would that initial consultation require another trip over to Thailand beforehand?

Thanks very much for your help.