Hair System Manchester/Leeds

mikejones

Hi all

After years of hairloss and trying various methods I need to get a hair system, but I do not know where to go.

I am from Manchester/Leeds area, and was hoping you guys could recommend any companies that are good and not rip offs etc

I prefer not to buy from the net and maintain my self.

Would be greatful for any help

:confused:

Your best bet would be to buy from the net, especially if you plan, quite rightly, to maintain yourself.

There are a few good reputable companies out there who can supply very good quality systems for a fraction of the price that salons offer and most often than not they are of better quality,go figure!!

You can get a good high quality custom system for easily ?200-?250, and with the average of 3 systems a year that would work out at ?750 which is very good value compaired to the thousands that some companies charge??

Your call?

Mikejones - I would research a little bit more before going to hair system as it is very easy to say that you can maintain it yourself rather than actually have to do it. Again people like natural look from my expereince (even if shaved head) rather than hair system. I dont know how much hair you have but I had a plently of hair before I shaved my head and bought a system (Young and stupid). I ve had for 2 years and would say had a perfect life but now it has gotten annoying with maintenance and etc and since I would like to think i am matured i would like to go for something permanent. and now that i have some money i m considering HT

Again if you have hair on your head, please dont shave it - nothing beats ur own hair.