4 months post-op with Dr. John Diep

CanYouHairMeNow

Hello all. Long time reader, first time poster here. First, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that participates on this forum - the information that passes through here has been and continues to be very valuable to me.

I had my hair transplant procedure with Dr. John Diep on May 14th, 2011 for 1548 grafts and wanted to share my results at the 4 month mark. I am thrilled with the results thus far. The pics I have included will show what I started with and where I am now (hopefully they show up).

If my schedule allows it, I look forward to being a very active member on these boards. I welcome you to check out my blog and welcome any comments you may have.

DSC01126.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Welcome and congratulations on your recent hair transplant! Everything looks like it's coming along nicely at 4 months post-op. Hope you will continue to update us on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for the kind words David and SKJ!

SKJ - Congrats on the HT, this is an exciting time for you! I recall me being a nervous wreck for my first month, it felt like it took forever. After the initial month, for me, all the anxiety disappeared as I was now really able to resume my normal life, and now time flies. From what I've seen from Dr. Rosanelli's work, you should be getting awesome results! I would like to encourage you to create a blog and document your journey if you haven't already done so.

-CanYouHairMeNow

• 8 months later...