Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

johnny768

Hello, I've been reading these forums and while not everyone thinks so, quite a few of you do, that Dr. Armani is not the best choice, however he does have a doctor named Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi who now runs the beverly hills clinic, I was wondering if anyone can give me there experiences on him or reviews, he is getting to be quite popular with several articles being written about him in newspapers, but Id rather hear it from here, thanks again for your help and again its not Dr.Armani its Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

• 3 months later...
Hello, I've been reading these forums and while not everyone thinks so, quite a few of you do, that Dr. Armani is not the best choice, however he does have a doctor named Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi who now runs the beverly hills clinic, I was wondering if anyone can give me there experiences on him or reviews, he is getting to be quite popular with several articles being written about him in newspapers, but Id rather hear it from here, thanks again for your help and again its not Dr.Armani its Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi

Hi Johnny, Did you ever see or get and feedback on Dr. Baubac? I am currently looking at getting a procedure done by him?