How Many FU in a strip ?

Been researchin but cant find an answer to this question.

How many FU's are in a strip? I know this varies due to density but is there any

chart or rule that determines this?

I ask because say someone requires a small temple fill in say a 800 FU's, how long

would the strip be?

I know most people would go the FUE route for this but say the strip scar was small

it could be easily hid right?:confused:

Like you said it really depends on your density as well as how thick of a piece the doctor takes. Typically the thickness is around 1.2 centimeters and the length for that size would be shorter than ear to ear strip scars, but maybe about 6 inches in length.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Not likely to be that small, but the scar is very thin and very difficult to see once it's healed. Most people can shave down to a #3 on a razor setting and have it completely hidden.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

A lot of people underestimate the number of grafts they need. That figure of 800 you arrived at might not actually fit with the reality of what you'd need for the type of result you're looking for. But let's say it's correct. For a number that small, you're really best choosing FUE rather than strip anyway.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com