5 weeks post op- Dr Madhu

Bay1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Just wondering if you could give a few more details, like, how many grafts and hairs did you receive, and where were they placed. Also what was the cost of the op in total? Prob gonna go with Dr. Madhu. Would you recommend him from your experience so far?

cheers

Bay1,

Congratulations! Dr. Madhu has an excellent reputation and the work looks very refined. Please do give us a few more details about your procedure and your long-term plans.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hello Bay1,

How are you doing??

I have also completed 5 weeks mark from the same doctor and I must say our heads look quite same...:)

Hoping for the best in future...please do update your latest pics...as that will give me some idea as to what will I look like few weeks from now..

Edited by simplycomplicated

• 1 month later...

mate, can u give more details on the # of grafts , pricing, duration of the operation, any pain you feel post operation, howz the scar seen now, post operations services by Dr.....

these could be useful for people like me as I am from Chennai and need to travel to Hyd for this purpose.

Thnaks,

• 4 months later...