How hair loss impacts people who suffer from it?

Thank you to draw our attention to a previously unnoticed but now impressively fruitful area for discussion, "hairy" and "not much":

We are constantly faced with problems. For example: Should I tell my friend the truth about her lying boyfriend? Should I cheat in my exams? Should I have an abortion? Should I save the drowning baby? Should we separate the Siamese twins? Should I join the fuel protests? Am I hairy? Am I not hairy enough?

All these problems are different and it seems unlikely that we will find the solution to all of them by applying the same rule. If the problems are varied, we should not expect to find their solution in one rigid and inflexible rule that does not admit exception. If the nature of the thing we are studying is diverse and changing, then the answer cannot be any good if it is inflexible and unyielding. The answer to "how should I live?" cannot be found in one rule.

Knowing is a matter of experience, sensitivity, ability to perceive, ability to reason practically, etc. If such problems, including the problems, dilemmas such as to be hairy or not that is the question, cannot be captured in one rule or principle is the "uncodifiability of the solutions. Wouldn't you agree?

Since is too diverse and imprecise to be captured in a rigid code, should we take approach that is as flexible and as situation-responsive as the subject matter itself.

"How should I live? What kind of person should I be?" Consequentiality , outcome-based ,or agent-based, or character-based.

That is why we have opportunity to learn and I thank you for bringing the hair question, as a dilemma, to be or not to be hairy.