Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this group and I'm not here to advertise but to find out how we can better help hair loss surferers in New Zealand. I know there are more products and services available internationally and hoping to learn more from forums like this.

We have recently started to stock Activance with Rhodanide - Shampoo, Stimulant and Revitalisers and would love to hear any feedback from users that we can share with our clients.

I look forward to learning and sharing with other members:)

Many Thanks,

Yem (hairlossinnz)

Director Hairplus, Auckland, NZ

I am not a medical professional and simply supply non-surgical enhancements for hair loss.

Recently added Activance Rhodanide to our stock for resale but have no contracts or legal obligations to stock this or any other products. We recommend you carry out your own research! Ask questions!

images.jpg.0b5fa7ee1c1517cb570b7e24f9ac3435.jpg

Edited by hairlossinnz
Adding Signature

hairlossinnz,

Welcome! As a representative of a business selling hair loss products, you must divulge your affiliation in your forum signature. Please be sure to read our Terms of Service for more information.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website