WHATS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET THE CROWN DONE?

HI THIS IS CARBON SPIDER FROM INDIA. I AM 27 AND I HAVE BEEN ON FINPECIA AND ROGAINE 5% SINCE 16 MONTHS.I AM ALMOST NW5 WITH HAIRLOSS at the crown.i am about to get a ht done very soon so i was considering if i could cover my frontal mid and also crown in one mega session.i am hair and i am not totally bald. icon_frown.gif

HI THIS IS CARBON SPIDER FROM INDIA. I AM 27 AND I HAVE BEEN ON FINPECIA AND ROGAINE 5% SINCE 16 MONTHS.I AM ALMOST NW5 WITH HAIRLOSS at the crown.i am about to get a ht done very soon so i was considering if i could cover my frontal mid and also crown in one mega session.i am hair and i am not totally bald. icon_frown.gif

I would suggest you wait as long as possible. If you still have hair in the crown area you run the risk of shock loss, bringing you back to square one even after a HT to the crown. Do the front and mid scalp, wait untill you are 30+ than you can always go and have crown work done IMHO....Good luck!

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

Originally posted by bllorayne:

ok thanks you all