Effects of Alcohol with HT growth?

Hello everyone, i have 2 stupid questions :-)

1. if you drink too much 3 weeks post op will that affect your hairgrowth?? i drank too much tequila i threw up and had a hang over!

2. 1 month post op i started taking diet pills for working out. it boost your heart like caffiene. so you get more sweat when doing cardio. is that gonna affect my HT growth?

thanks guys!!!

Filipinoboy,

Don't worry. These activities three weeks post-op and beyond should not have any negative impact on your hair growth. However, I do suggest that you play it a little safer. Drinking to that degree could result in a situation where you may cause physical damage to your head.

Surgical hair restoration is a long and costly journey. Why jeopardize your results?

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Alcohol used in moderation should have much of an effect on the growth of the transplanted hairs. However, I would be very careful with the use of diet pills. They commonly have side effects and are very difficult to monitor. I suggest you only use them under the guidence of a physician. Try to loose weight the correct way by eating more smaller meals high in protein to keep metabolism higher and exercise as much as possible. Also drinking lots of water is beneficial.