MARWAN SAIF of europsurgery

Dr Saifi is newly registered this year and if you look on there website, is is listed, I have been reserching thoroughly Dr Saifi as he was one of my final two choices to preform my hair transplant along with Dr. Madhu in India. I know Dr Madhu is recommended on this forum but traveling, visa and flights ect made the logistics of going to India unapealing to me as I can get a flight to Poland so easy from my local airport in the UK.

Also Dr Saifi's pictures on his website look very good to me, I would be interested to here what a senior member thinks, they are much more detailed than Dr Madhu's pictures.

So I have finally booked for my transplant which will take place with Dr Saifi on the 15th september and of course I will give a detailed account of my experience with Dr Saifi along with detailed pictures and updates.

Hi and thanks for the reply. It would be interesting for you to share your experience and most of all the final results and how he works.

Recently I have been considering a trip back to Dr H since he conducted my previous last 2 H/Ts but when i think about the visa issue flights logistics etc it begins to look like a mission. With Europesurgery on my door step and taking into consideration the price he could be a possible option??. However, before committing myself I would like to ask the forum on some of their veiws before making a decision regarding his skills and equipment he uses etc.

Good luck and keep posting

Abby

Hi Abby,

There are a few members who have gave rave reviews on dr. Saifi on this forum and like you, I don't fancy going on a mission, especially in the current world situation. I will stay "local" and go to Poland but I will give a detailed breif to this forum on Dr Saifi and his clinic, starting from my arrival date in 3 weeks 5 days.