FUE for minor hair loss

Is FUE recomended if you only have minor hair loss? I would like to thicken of my front and temples, other then that I have no hair loss anywhere else. Will FUE be able to accomplish this? Also, what in your opinion are the leading doctors who perform FUE? Thanks guys.

Alex,

I think you'll find a broad consensus that FUE is the preferred method of choice for small jobs.

It's generally inadvisable to do strip for anything fewer than 700 grafts because is it really worth the scar for such a small amount of grafts? Maybe if you're having multiple procedures, but if you only have minimal loss on a virgin scalp, as you have stated, I'd only go with FUE.

However, you really need to post some pics if you want realistic and accurate advice. Often times on the HTN, new members underestimate their hair loss—I should know, I was one of them. I thought I was a NW2, but now I know that I'm easily a NW3.

In my opinion, the leading docs in FUE are True & Dorin in NYC and Bisanga in Belgium.

I recently had a conversation with Dr. Dorin regarding FUE. He told me that in the past two years they have made major improvements on FUE and were getting very high yields. I suggest you do a consultation with T&D, as well as Bisanga.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Thanks Corvettester, I appreciate your advice. I plan on posting some pics, but my camera broke over a month ago, and I need to buy a new one, lol. Btw, your transplants look great. I will be eager to see how the growth ends up for your second procedure. Take care my friend!