Good Hair transplant clinics in the UK

kingslait

Hey everyone,

i have just joined and therefore im new to all this. But my main question is, does anyone have any advice on what clinics to stay away from in the Uk and what ones to recommend? Any help would be awesome at this stage. Read on here i should stay away from the hospital group? a certain tarquin blandford has been quite persuasuve and convincing with his words. I have only been to one consultation so far and its been with the hospital group.

Please help me out guys.

Thanks

kingslait,

Welcome! In the UK we recommend the Farjo Clinic.

Dr. Bessam Farjo

Dr. Nilofer Farjo

Their patient coordinator Mick is a regular contributor here and I'm sure he would be happy to answer any of your questions.

The Farjos are both members of the elite Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To learn about Coalition membership standards click here.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Kingslait,

:eek:

Two names that have appeared on this forum in the past couple of weeks that always come to mind when I think of my less that satisfactory HT journey to date; Dr Goldstone (formerly of Hospital Group) and Tarquin Blandford ( otherwise known as Mr. Blandford )

I regret the day I had a consultation with Mr Blandford for a whole host of reasons, not least of all because he failed to take pictures. Basic incompetence...

When I turned up to the clinic on the day of the surgery, Dr Goldstone didn't know me from Adam and gave Mr Blandford a real roasting. That should have been my wake up call to do one.....

On reflection of course, the whole 'saga' for want of a better word, was a huge regret.

I was left with a badly positioned strip scar which was much wider than the norm and terrible yield for my trouble.

Ok, I need to be fair here, I can not speak for other Docs at The Hosptial Group as I know absolutely nothing about them. Dr Goldstone has apparently left... Why? Why don't we know much about the Docs at Hospital group? Success stories travel like wild fire, look at some of the recent threads which are well into the thousands in terms of views. I would draw your own conclusions as to why we see and hear very little positive about The Hospital Group.

Please continue in your research and seriously consider going elsewhere.

Farjo is the best option. He is a good Doc. You would have to travel further a field for World class as there is a distinction between both categories.

Forgive me for being direct Kingslait, I'm just trying to be honest and to the point, having endured a poor experience from The Hopital Group.

Good luck with your research,

Jessie