Does Kevis 8 Hair Rejuvenation Hair Loss Treatment Work?

Kevis Hair Rejuvenation Formula claims to be a “permanent” solution for baldness and “the most successful and potent hair loss treatment on the planet”. But can Kevis 8 truly live up to its hefty claims? In my opinion, potential customers would be wise to remain skeptical.

Read our product review on Kevis hair loss treatment to learn more about this treatment and whether or not it can effectively treat hair loss.

Feel free to share your thoughts or experiences with Kevis on this discussion topic.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 month later...

Hey Bill, I'm also interested on more information about Kevin 8 efficiency.

I'm a new user, but I had read threads here at forums for while, just wanted to get my registration so I can make sure to follow up on this question. Hopefully someone who had truly experienced Kevin 8 will show up to give us some insights.

At first, I've found this user's review page which seem not so good, but I'm not sure if it's regards this product "kevin 8" or other product lines; http://www.thebaldone.com/reports/kevis.htm

Thanks

Well, there is no customers' youtube videos and not even a single post of success here at forums, so I'm starting to think it's too risky paying about U$120 for very little bottle of this product. Unfortunately I'm not in the US, so I can't afford to get it to me too try it, but surely would do if I were in there.