FUE patient now considering strip

How do you share your results without being doubted and questioned?

For one, and I'm being genuine about this, don't insert your doctor's name into every post you make and don't jump into threads saying that your doctor says this or your doctor says that. Use your judgement and experience if you truly want to share.

I still can't get anyone to acknowledge that it is not in my interest to have one and two hair grafts behind the hair line. Especially, if you are a white guy with white hair or a black guy with dark hair. Any comments on that?

Here is a patient that is whiter than white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm with black hair. 1491 single hair grafts, mostly in the hairline, 3321 doubles and 433 three and four hair grafts. The grafts are as nature intended so that when viewed in high definition, three inches from the scalp, there is NO evidence of surgery and each hair looks as they should, angled and directed as found in nature. Be sure to expand to full screen and play in 720p for the full details.

Still shot taken of hairline density...

one-pass.jpg?270068718

Mid-scalp...

midscalp.jpg?48801542

Dr. Bolton told me that doctors won't do it his way because they are able to charge significantly more when you charge by the graft. The doctor won't take the hit by doubling grafts.

The difference is that with a price per graft, you know what you are getting. With a set session price, you don't know what you are getting and you may get less than the next guy but still pay the same. It is very easy to hide what was actually done with set session pricing.

Btw, are you sure you got 15,000 hairs? That is a LOT of hair and if you divide it up into average FU bundles you're talking about roughly 7000 to 7500 grafts just for hairline and crown work on someone that wasn't even bald to begin with. With your hair type that would give a NW6 the appearance of a full head of hair.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians