Anyone had a HT in the Midlands within the UK.

Hi

I have been researching hair loss solutions for about 8 months now and wanted to see some results of HTs face to face.

Is there anyone that has had a HT and lives within the Midlands area of the UK that wouldn't mind sharing their experiences over a coffee?

Thanks in advance...

J

Hi, You are very fortunate as the main man himself Spex lives in the midlands and close to Nottingham. Google = spexhair = and run a search on Spex regarding the countless people he has met and helped on this forum alone. Spex is a HT showcase and probably one of the most experiences veterans around today.

Ju

Hi J,

the cure is quite correct, you are lucky enough to have come to these forums to do your research, there is a ton if info in here, it will take you some time to go through all the questions and concerns you will no doubt have.

Spex who The cure is referring to is the probably the single most experienced guy you could ever wish to meet and discuss Hair loss and HT's with, He has been helping people on several hair loss forums for over a decade and has seen several hundred individuals just like yourself f your are naive to hair loss and Ht's.

I think he has had something like 8 + HT's in his life and he knows the intimate details of everything that can go right and wrong with correct planning and appropriate treatment both medication wise and Ht wise. I personally got a lot out of Spex who advised me the correct meds, and HT surgeon to invest in and all I can say is it was a first class and the best possible journey for me.

Incidently you might want to check out www.maximumhairminimumloss.com | #1 hair loss information site it will save you hundreds of hours of research and give you everything you want on tap

all the best

UK R

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

Ditto - Spex in Nottingham dude!

He's had a few HTs, including a couple of early disasters, and is the man I met 3 or so times before embarking on my HT route. Basically there isn't anyone from worldly, knowledgeable and helpful then him - plus he's now blessed with an incredible mane of hair.

He'll be more than happy to meet you for a coffee I'm sure. Here's his website Spex uk hair transplant veteran |

All,

Thanks for the info and I will certainly try to contact Spex.

However, I would also like to try and see other people that have had a HT so I can view a cross section of people's HT's.

So is anyone else out there who has had a HT and live in or around the Midlands (UK)?

Thanks...

J