Anyone try this Anti Hair Loss Shampoo? "N2 Shampoo"

people are raving about it on the bodybuilding forum "anabolic minds"

that forum tends to promote certain sponsors products heavily

just wondered if any of you guys have tried it?

it doesn't seem to have any anti-DHT ingredients that I have familiar with

(Link removed by moderator).

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine,

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis

(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut,

Organic Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emu Oil,

Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Caffeine, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),

Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin Ester-C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citric Acid, Fragrance.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

WThe owner of the company was nice enough to send me a free sample and I will be reviewing it on my site: (Link removed by moderator). I'll give it a month or so as a standalone. The guys on AM.com rave about it, I just came across it a few days ago.

ill keep ya posted

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm reviewing the shampoo here.

(Link removed by moderator)

In short, using it for a month, everyday. The only other product I'm using is Nioxin a couple times a week for hair volume.

I'm comparing it to Revita, Nizoral, Regenepure, and the new Perfect Image Hair Loss/Regrowth Shampoo.

It was formulated by a company called "NeedtoBuildMuscle," they sell sports supplements. Hair loss is prevalent in the bodybuilding/fitness community. I don't work for them (if anyone wondered.. fair question). But I'm particularly knowledgeable about anabolics and hair loss.

• 1 month later...

Just checking in after 40 days of N2Shampoo it worked pretty well. It's definitely great for hair growth.

here is my final write up, pictures, and video review

if you use steroids (i dont anymore, when I did I had a legit Rx) and are concerned about hair loss

if can visit my little website that is related specifically to androgen-related hair loss

theres a blog and a lot of information and specifics.