is there alot more to come?

Hey js, I just looked at some of your old posts and it looks like you posting up every month or two asking somewhat the same question (the one you're asking here). Can you show us some before and after pictures?

Don't get me wrong, someone will be along shortly to answer your question, and perhaps this will make you feel better - but in reality they are just speculating without seeing what is actually going on.

My doc recommended that I visit him in fourth month intervels (if I remember correctly, need to go and look at the post op instructions again)..... If you can't post pictures, I'd recommend going in for your scheduled follow up and asking Dr Feller in person after he's had a chance to examine you.

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

H1: 508

H2: 1741

H3: 1377

My Hairloss Website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2127

Js2004,

I agree with Ahairdown, but for the fact that 9 months pics are not quite 'after' pics, although see my comments below.

9 months is not the full term. I am nearly 11 months post op. I saw some promising early signs of growth but then things became static around 5 months leaving me disappointed.

Everybody is different. You could be a late bloomer.

I am drawing an inference from your thread title that you are disappointed, however I may be wrong. Its unclear.

If you are concerned about your situation, why haven't you addressed this with Dr Feller? If you have, what has been done to reassure you from a professional perspective?

Your Doc should be addressing your concerns. He knows your case better than anybody.

Its fine to post your pics for forum members to comment on, sure, but at this stage the most important people here are Dr Feller and yourself. Especially you. Plus, how accurately will your pics capture the reality of the situation? A picture can be deceptive.

For this reason, if you have the luxury, go and see Dr Feller and let him see you face to face. Unfortunately being from across the pond and other factors which are not relevant to your case, I did not see Dr Feller face to face and this is a deep regret.

May I respectfully suggest going to see Dr Feller, raise your concerns and then if you feel the need, come back and update the forum.

I wish you all the best.

Jess

1000 FUE Dr Feller Sept 2010

I am not disappt with results. I hope it gets alittle thicker and hair gets less wirery. I will post some pics next couple of days and i am supposed to send dr feller some follow up pic just really busy 3 little kids.