More info on Dr. Lehr

Smoothy

Flew into OK for business last week and went to Dr. Lehr's clinic in OKC. It is very nice, and Dr. Lehr's background is from OU med. shcool-- he was top student and resident in his respective years. I think he's been in HT practice for about 7 yrs or so. Initially he did other cosmetic procedures, but now is basically HT. He uses 100% FU and microscopic disection with high powered equipment. Also uses magnifing surgical eyewear during implantation. SOme surgeons say they use 100FU but do not use the surgical microscopes to disect but only use magnifying classes-- to get precise disection of donor FU with the right amount of tissue, your doc should be using microscopes to disect. Now using magnifying goggles to physicially put in the donor sight - I dont see as big of an issue.

Dr. Lehr has several assistants on staff and only conduct at the most 2 surgeries a day depending on time-- one am and one pm-- most of the time it is just 1 surgery a day especially over 1000 FU.

His prices are very competitive because he's trying to build a bigger practice to attract new patients as well as give repeat patients a price break. A young good doc with a future-- unlike some of the other young quacks out there.

Flew into OK for business last week and went to Dr. Lehr's clinic in OKC. It is very nice, and Dr. Lehr's background is from OU med. shcool-- he was top student and resident in his respective years. I think he's been in HT practice for about 7 yrs or so. Initially he did other cosmetic procedures, but now is basically HT. He uses 100% FU and microscopic disection with high powered equipment. Also uses magnifing surgical eyewear during implantation. SOme surgeons say they use 100FU but do not use the surgical microscopes to disect but only use magnifying classes-- to get precise disection of donor FU with the right amount of tissue, your doc should be using microscopes to disect. Now using magnifying goggles to physicially put in the donor sight - I dont see as big of an issue.

Dr. Lehr has several assistants on staff and only conduct at the most 2 surgeries a day depending on time-- one am and one pm-- most of the time it is just 1 surgery a day especially over 1000 FU.

His prices are very competitive because he's trying to build a bigger practice to attract new patients as well as give repeat patients a price break. A young good doc with a future-- unlike some of the other young quacks out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the post. That's two good marks for this doc.

ย 

I will try to find his site.

ย 

Cas

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

ย 

ย 

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"