FTAO of UK Citizens & Spex

NorwoodBalding

I've just recently found that your doctor can prescribe you 5mg finasteride tablets that come to a whopping price of.......wait for it..........?4.36!

Amazing price for a four month duration. It definitely beats buying it from a bogus online pharmacy.

The downside is confronting your GP about it and maybe going through some precautionary checkups. But that's just my opinion and it might not be necessary.

Yeah thats amazingly cheap. But be aware that not All generic fin seems to be working as good as good as propecia. Please searh for jotronics post. I use generic proscar myself and the brand i use def works

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

I'll keep that in mind Cardel. I asked the pharmacist and he recommended it, told me I was getting ripped of online and to not use the web for medicine. I guess he'd say that as he works at a pharmacy.

Although personally, something isn't right at the moment, I'm shedding really badly. Losing my previous little hairs on the temple and hairline. I'm seriously stressing, which is proably making it worse.