Recoverup Video

" How long will the procedure take, and how much does it cost?

Currently we are offering a same day treatment. The first step in the treatment is a liposuction and requires at least 200 ml of fat to be extracted, usually from the waist area. Then later in the same day, the extracted stem cells would be separated and cultured, and then inserted back into the patients scalp. This ‘same day service’ was developed specifically to cater to our overseas customers, who would otherwise need to wait several weeks.

The cost of the treatment is between USD 8,000 and USD 13,000 per patient, and is based on area to be treated, not per follicle. A precise cost is determined after the patient submits photographs of the area to be treated, and this enables Recoverup to offer an exact fee."

they have to do lipo? that sounds sketchy

Guest mariewoltz25411697

It sounds very interesting. However their website doesn't show enough evidence that appreciable amount of new growth occurs. Besides, they say the new hair lasts between only 3-5yrs. However, noticeable results in 2-4 weeks is really great.

Some of the question I still need answers for are..

1) Does the new hair grow in appropriate direction for its location?

2) Why would the new hair go away after few years? Are they still affected by DHT?

3) With each procedure, approximately how many new hairs can be expected?

4) If it is a great technique then what is preventing it from becoming the most popular solution for hair loss?

I don't get it... why make all these claims and not show a clear example of what they are talking about?

It all sounds wonderful but... it smells of bulls***.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
language

I don't get it... why make all these claims and not show a clear example of what they are talking about?

It all sounds wonderful but... it smells of bulls***.

Agreed. I believe if this was a cure it would be plastered all over the place by now. I have been following this company for a while now. I believe that there is some merit to their claims but I believe the percentage of hair regrowth is very low and thus not worth the 8000-13000 cost. Also as a general rule I disregard any hair loss treatment as bogus when they claim noticeable results in "2 weeks" as the recoverup video does. An elementary understanding of the human hair follicle life cycle will show you that noticeable results in two weeks are physically impossible.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
removed outside link