why does weight lifting stretch the scar?

why does weight lifting stretch the scar?

i am not weight lifting but why does it? if you are lifting weights with your arms why would that affect your scar on your head?

so i had to move out recently and pack things up, pick some things up had to move around some suitcases to a new building, does that count as excercise which can affect the scar?

Potentially that could count as the sort of exercise best avoided during the post-op stage you're currently at, but most likely you did no harm just lifting suitcases.

The reason weight lifting should be avoided is because the strain involved in lifting heavy weight can be felt in the back of the neck and up the head to where the donor scar is, which can cause stretching. The sort of exercises that can be most harmful are the type which put the most strain on this area. Sit-ups are probably the worst.

You're probably fine so don't worry, but do take it easy.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I had a 8 pack 3 month ago now i am fat lol (no joke). For me when i did weights i found chest presses caused the most strain on my head for some reason. I tested what exercises i could do before i had my ht and i quickly realised there was nothing that could be done at all, as matt says the sit ups are a absolute no no so i decided to do nothing for a full year hence the reason why i'm a stone heavier now.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk