Canadian_buba 1 month 5 day update Dr. Rahal

canadian_buba

Hey Everyone,

Check out my weblog for my recent pictures!

Im trying to keep myself busy, so time will pass!

I am very happy with the scar and the new hairline and am still waiting for more of the grafts to fall out!

Please let me know what you think!

All the best

CB

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog

Looks really good buba, native looks to be growing back also. Are all the scabs off now, hard to tell.. scar looks really good. Are you growing the hair to cover the scar?

How many of the grafts do you think you still have percentage wise?

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

my recent pictures!

Im trying to keep myself busy, so time will pass!

I am very happy with the scar and the new hairline and am still waiting for more of the grafts to fall out!

Buba,

The new hairline looks impressive to me. I think the scar will become less and less a factor as time goes on. I'm looking forward to seeing your 4-8 month results., LOL I bet you are as well! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Petchski, Thanks! Most of the scabs are off, and im very happy with the scar. I am growing my hair. On day 14 I shaved down to a # 1 so I will be growing it for sure! I want to monitor the situation to find out at what length it hides the scar. I would say I still have about 75% of the grafts.

Wantego,

I as well can not wait for the next 4-8 months to fly by!! Now that I have to dress casual while wearing a hat all the time, it maked me crave putting on a suit and tie!! In time I guess!!

GQ,

I love Rahal's style and am very happy to be apart of the CLUB! I think they are hanging on solidiers, im waiting for them to fall off!

Eman, Some of those damn crusts just wont give up! Little buggers! Trust me I feel like im in the quiet stage right now! Im trying to work a ton and PVR just about everything! Im thinking of hitting the gym soon for some cardio which is much needed!

Clint, Thanks! Im still waiting to loose more of these grafts! For some reason that has been a little delayed, time will tell I guess!

Canadian_buba

3500 Grafts

Dr. Rahal

Jan 12 09

My Hair Loss WebLog