"just" an hairline?

Hi guys (again),

I'm still weighing my options and come up with this; maybe it sounds weird, stupid etc but just wanted to hear your opinions about this.

There is a guy in our work that has a rare type of hairloss but i saw it in another people. He has a solid hairline with 1-2 cm wide (I'm european i really don't know inch calculations:) ) but nearly nothing on top and crown. He can be considered as nw6 but he regularly buzz cuts his head and the look is i think excellent because he has an hairline!

I regularly buzz cut my head but hate my hairline and want to do something about it. So my question is , is it possible to just create a good NW1-2 hairline with fue and don't really give much coverage to top and crown? Wouldn't it be a good idea for the ones who buzz their hair?

I draw something to illustrate my idea , what do you think about it ?

norwood11.jpg.9e76d13b39da03cb0d5d082eea718d96.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

azazelgs,

This is certainly possible and something you can discuss with your hair restoration physician. As long as your goals are realistic for the long term, I don' see why it would be a problem.

Just remember that FUE is not completely scarless and you may be limited as to how short you will be able to buzz your hair.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website