To all you newbies considering HT!

I was just archiving some past postings from some veterans around here, and stumbled upon an important thread to me....

This thread is a discussion about a particular doctor that does HT's.

It is important that you research all aspects of getting surgery done, prior to deciding on moving forward. It is also extremely important that you do as much research on that particular doctor you choose, as well. That involves days or weeks of research and asking around forums, as this, for comments and opinions.

The thread is about a doctor that I had for my first HT. He did a great job with the grafting, but not excellent. He had also left the donor scar tight. Causing for rough scaring.

In this post you will find someone overly exstatic about their experiance with this doctor. But then dissapeared off the face of the earth. This was quite possibly a plant. Make sure you get more than one opinion that you can trust from the veterans.

I have good and bad to say about this doctor, but in hind sight I should only have good, but I don't.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=1466060861&m=979001896&r=170006996#170006996

I was just archiving some past postings from some veterans around here, and stumbled upon an important thread to me....

This thread is a discussion about a particular doctor that does HT's.

It is important that you research all aspects of getting surgery done, prior to deciding on moving forward. It is also extremely important that you do as much research on that particular doctor you choose, as well. That involves days or weeks of research and asking around forums, as this, for comments and opinions.

The thread is about a doctor that I had for my first HT. He did a great job with the grafting, but not excellent. He had also left the donor scar tight. Causing for rough scaring.

In this post you will find someone overly exstatic about their experiance with this doctor. But then dissapeared off the face of the earth. This was quite possibly a plant. Make sure you get more than one opinion that you can trust from the veterans.

I have good and bad to say about this doctor, but in hind sight I should only have good, but I don't.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=5696015661&f=1466060861&m=979001896&r=170006996#170006996